It’s that time again! Here’s what Becca’s saying this week:
- “I go see Daddy. He’s in Mommy and Daddy’s room. He’s a really nice guy.” You got that right, girl! He’s the best!
- “I feel yucky. But why? Why? I have a headache right dere.” SO nice that she can now explain what hurts and where!!
- Playing outside- “I need to take a break, Mommy. I need to take a drink. (Takes a drink, goes off to play again, then later says:) I sit down right here and take a break again.” (Sits down on the porch steps and sighs loudly. All drama. All. The. Time. But OH SO CUTE while she’s being dramatic! 🙂 )
- Of her toys: “Oh no! They got all dirty. They need to take a bath.”
- “I’m riding on Daddy’s rockin chair.” Yup, she’s big enough to climb up and rock all by herself in any chair we own now!
- “I’m going to leave teddy bear in the clubhouse.” She has started calling our house the clubhouse randomly when we are going outside… lots of things stay inside the clubhouse. Too cute!
- “Where is Deorge went?” She gets her past and present tenses correct most of the time, but this one seems to escape her… but that’s ok – it’s too cute to hear her wandering around looking for him and saying, “Where is Deorge went? I don’t see him! Oh no! (pause) Oh! There he is! I see him!”