From the mouth of Becca…
- Ran, slipped, fell, bonked her chin on the floor. No tears, just this: “Woh… That’s why we go slow!” Glad you get that, little one!
- “There’s my automan. There’s my hearth. There’s my couch!” Everything is “my…” lately. Everything. Especially MY phone! HA!
- “Are you comfy?” “No, I’m cute. I’m Becca Joy Hinnant.” Hahahahahhahaha Seriously. Exactly how it went down.
- “I don’t like toast.” Really. Seriously. This from the girl who asks for toast every morning for breakfast now (including the morning she said this.)
- “There’s a house fly in here. Oh no! Where did it go? Gonna get you.” Look out – those evil house flies… they’re gonna get you!
- After MOPS: “Kangaroo goes hop hop hop and God made Kangaroo and her family. God made my family too.” I’d say their lesson was a success. 🙂
- Her MOPPETS teachers said she shared this during their lesson about God making their family members: “God made baby Grayson in Mommy’s tummy but he came out and I’m sister and he’s brother and I love him SOOOO much!” Love. Makes my heart so so happy.
- Standing in the rain – “It’s so wet and splashy, Mommy!”