I know this was the post you missed most last week!
Well, here you go! From the mouth of our lil babe:
-Twirling around on the floor, she then fell down, and said- “That’s a dance move, Mommy.”
– Doing more twirling… “I’m getting so dizzy!” Ya think? It happens to the best of us!
-“That’s not a dance move- that’s a door!” Wow. Good observation. Too bad you ran into it while doing your dance move!
– “Hey! I have an idea! I can dance with Dorge!” Again with the dancing. She loves to dance!
– After dancing with George…”I have a nother one idea- maybe my piwow would want a dance!” I’m sure her pillow loved dancing with her. When she fell on it in the end might have been a tad painful for the poor pillow, but it seems to have survived.
– “I jump for Joy and I’m Becca Joy!”
– “Are you not appeared?” (Disappeared)
– “I have another one idea. I’ll be right back.”
– Then, in case I decided to “appeared” when she left, “Don’t go anywhere else. I’ll be right back.”
– Before saying our prayer at dinner one night, I was cutting her food so it would cool. She looked at her Daddy, who had folded his hands, she had folded her hands, and I was still cutting… “Calm your hands, Mommy.” (This is what we used to have to tell her before a prayer when she would be franticly flapping her wings…)
– “That’s the best idea ever!!” Thanks for your approval! Glad you liked my idea. 🙂